The Best Field Trips Begin Here.
Bring your School Group to Experience a FUN-Filled Day at Stokoe Farms! 2019 Farm Tours are available Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from October 2nd thru October 25th.
Tours are by appointment only, cost is $7.00 per person.
One (1) staff/chaperone FREE for every 6 students.
*Please Note—School Tour Pricing will not be available for Columbus Day Weekend, October 11th-14th.
To reserve your tour, please complete the following form: Click Here
If you have additional questions or need assistance, please call us at 585-889-0770.
To help plan your day, download our farm map: Click Here
Since reservations are limited, there is a $50 fee if trip is cancelled less than 1 week prior to trip. This also applies to “no shows.”
School Tour Format:
Teachers choose your activities and follow your own schedule! Our FRIENDLY staff will be on hand to ensure a great time. Our self-guided farm tour includes:
- Tractor drawn hayrides to pick a FREE small pumpkin
- Barnyard Barrel Train
- Meet our lovable farm animals
- Bounce pillows and so much more
- Hillbilly Hen House—a talking rooster and singing hens teach about chickens and eggs
- Tall Pines Nature Trail—interactive walk through the pine trees with nature information
- “How Pumpkins Grow” – from seed to harvest, the life cycle of a pumpkin
- Download – Teacher Pumpkins Reference Guide
- Download – Pumpkin Exploration (Elementary Activity)
- Corn Maze & Soybean Maze
- Two Bounce Pillows
- Strawfort & Slide
- Billy Goat Mountain & Slides
- Farmer 500 Pedal Karts
- Sports Challenge
- Spider Web
- Little Farmerville
- Farm Animals
- And so much more
- Covered picnic tables
- Hand Wash Stations
- Indoor Restrooms
- Bring your own snack or lunch