Employment at the Farm
The Best Careers Begin at Stokoe Farms.
Stokoe Farms provides fun on-the-job training for all positions, a place to use your special talents…a place to hold your first job… a place to earn extra holiday money. We take pride in providing outstanding customer service!
Want to work at the farm?
The qualifications you need are:
- Willingness to exceed customer’s expectations
- Commitment to work during our short season
- Commitment to work with fellow staff members
We offer schedules to meet the needs of:
- Moms who want to work during the time their children are at school
- High school or college students
- Retirees or other adults looking to supplement their incomes
Our Mission Statement:
To share with others our farming heritage while providing a friendly farm atmosphere where families create a memorable experience.
- To ensure each customer has an enjoyable and memorable experience
- To provide the highest quality of product and services
- To maintain a clean and safe environment
- Friendly—ability to talk to customers, smile and have a positive out-going attitude
- Energetic—enjoy doing your job, work hard and have a lot of energy
- Initiative—perform necessary tasks on your own rather than wait to be told
- Neatness– of appearance and work area
- Follow Directions– do as instructed and work diligently
- Punctuality—on time and reliable
Follow the employee handbook and obey dress codes
Jobs are available mid-September—October and Thanksgiving—Christmas.
You must be at least 15 years old to apply.
Please fill out this Then return it to: Job Application
Stokoe Farms, 656 South Road, Scottsville, NY 14546 or email email@example.com
*Parents, Stokoe Farms may be your child’s first job. Let’s teach them good job skill habits. Please don’t contact the farm on behalf of your child. Have them call us or send and email with questions. We promise it goes a long way with us, even if they stumble over a few words!